The CNC Process – From CAD to Product
There are basically five elements to a CNC Project that you need to know:
1. Design – thinking and planning what you want to build
2. CAD – translating it into the computer
3. CAM – converting it into machine language
4. Controlling – directing your machine’s motion
5. Machining – building the part to specifications
Our Services include one or all five of the above elements. We strive to give the best possible solution and service. Contact our CAD team today and together we can formulate a winning formula for your next project.